shop by category
Friends of the Museum
Become a Friend of the Museum and Support Our Mission to Advance the Art of Quilting
Are you passionate about quilting? The National Quilt Museum “Friends of the Museum” program is an opportunity to show your support of the quilting community. Your tax-deductible donation makes our mission to support quilters and advance the art of quilting possible. This program funds our world-class exhibits annually viewed by people from all 50 states and over 40 foreign countries.
Your contribution also supports our educational programs, which touch the lives of thousands of youth and adults every year. Show your support for quilting by becoming a “Friend of the Museum” and help us advance the art.
Benefits of Becoming a Friend:
- 20% discount in gift shop and online shop.
- Free admission to the Museum for one year.
- Collectible annual friend’s pin.
- Members-only quarterly newsletter.
- Invitation to special events.
- Discounts on workshops and educational opportunities.